Educational process is provided by:
The main task of the scientific and pedagogical staff of the faculty is to train specialists in economics, entrepreneurship, management, finance and public administration, able to work effectively in a market economy. The educational process is built on the basis of the University Development Concept, educational and qualification characteristics, curricula, educational and methodological complexes. Teaching is provided at a high professional level by leading experts in the field of economics, management and administration: doctors and candidates of economic sciences, candidate of sciences in public administration, professors, associate professors.
The main directions of scientific research of the Faculty of Economics is “Organizational mechanism of investments attractions to the economy”. Supervisor - Dr. Viktor I. Vynohradchyy, Head of the Faculty of Economics, Doctor of Economics, Professor. State registration number: 0116U005371.
The Faculty of Economics publishes a collection of scientific papers - "Actual Issues of Economics and Law", which is included in the list of professional publications of Ukraine, intended for researchers, teachers, graduate students, students - anyone who is interested in topical issues of economics and law.
The scientific-pedagogical staff of the Faculty published monographs, textbooks, scientific articles:
- Mohylevska О. Risks of Traders on the World Stock Market on the Example of Ukraine. SHS Web Conf. Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference «International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics» EDP Sciences - Web of Conferences. France. Volume 67, 15 October 2019
- Momot О.M., Tkachenko N.V. Compositional analysis of transnational bank capital. Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice. Collection of scientific works. 2018. Volume 2. №25. P. 56–64
- Remyha Yu., Pozniak O. A theoretical approach to the formation of subjects’ interaction in supply chains at risks conditions. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Volume 4 Number 2. Riga: Publishing House «Baltija Publishing», 2018, pp.198–208
- Mohylevska Оlga International scientifically-practical conference. Collection of scientific articles. Cartero Publishing House Madrid, Spain 2019 "Education, Law, Business", Madrid, Spain, 26th of April, 2019 "Cоre marketing competencies of an industrial enterprise". Р.128-131. Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Sciences & Humanities (CPCI-SSH), RSCI
- <Мohylevska O. Problems of innovative development of national economy. Collection of scientific articles. "Science, technology and innovations", Lisbon, Portugal, 2019. рр. 21-25. (Social Sciences & Humanities, RSCI)
- Mohylevska Оlga An of collective monograph "Organizationally-economic mechanism of management innovative development by managing subjects" "Marketing potential of modern enterprise", WSSG, Przeworsk, Poland. 2019.
- Romanova L.V., Мohylevska O. European business-practices CSR: adaptation in Ukraine: collective textbook (Economic practices of corporate social responsibility") / "Strategic social position of "Stark Industry" at the market is decision of general issues". Kyiv, KNEU; EU, Found Mone, 2019. pp. 122-127.
- Mohylevska Оlga International of scientifically-practical conference "Global challenges of contemporary issues" 28-th September, 2018, France, Paris "Marketing management by foreign economic activity of an industrial enterprises" P.142-145.
- Mohylevska Оlga "Сollective monograph "Management of innovative development the economic entities". "Management by modern business in strategy of innovative development", University of Social and Economic Scinces, Przeworsk, Poland, P. 43-51, June 2018.
- Оlga Mohylevskaya Monograph "The competitiveness of industrial enterprises in the system of partner relations loyalty", Germany: "Lap Lambert Academic Publishing", 2017, 54 p.
Foreign language teaching is based on the methodology of professor Kh. Khachaturian – an outstanding Ukrainian philologist who is also the University Rector. His methodology relies on a communicative approach which involves modeling real communicative situations in typical communicative contexts. This helps to create real environment for oral and written communication.
Students research work
Faculty's staff actively involve students in research work, which is carried out in organic unity with the educational process.
There are three scientific groups on the basis of the Department of Economics:
- scientific and practical study group of students "Business Club"
- student group "Starting Your Own Business"
- student group "Financial Literacy"
Department of Economics provides up-to-date technical and material support (audio- and video equipment, scientific and educational literature etc.). Classes are conducted in properly equipped lecture halls, classrooms, computer laboratories, specialized classrooms.
Non-academic activities of students
Students participate in activities dedicated to the International Student's Day and the International AIDS Day. They are active participants of the annual All-Ukrainian student scientific conference dedicated to the Day of Science. Meetings with business representatives in Kyiv contribute to the development of their skills. Students are given the opportunity to hearing lectures on current socio-economic problems of modern life, take part in interesting discussions, round tables.
KyIU is your road to success!