Faculty of Economics of Kyiv International University provides training of specialists in: public administraton.
Manager in public administraton
List of educational and professional program components
Disciplines of general training cycle:
- Agreement Law;
- Methodology and Research Study Management;
- Labour Safety in Civil Protection and Intellectual Property;
- Informational Systems and Technologies of Organization;
- Legal Fundamentals of Administration;
- Personnel policy in the public sphere;
- Public Politics;
- Parliamentary activity;
- Public Administration;
- Foreign language (professionally-oriented);
- Psychology of Management;
- Communication in public administration;
- Public service;
- Administration technics.
Disciplines of professional training cycle:
- Political PR;
- Personnel development management;
- Regional Politics and Local Government;
- Business economics;
- Cross-cultural management;
- Managerial accountancy;
- Marketing Researches and information analysis.
Students receive practical training at:
- industrial and commercial enterprises;
- state local government;
- consulting companies.
After a full academic course a specialist in public administraton is prepared for work associated with:
- development of the constituent documents of the enterprise, the program of organization work;
- enterprise management;
- state governance;
- operational management of primary subdivisions - the linear (main activity) or functional (preparatory and support activities), as well as independent organizations, which mainly have office management;
- monitoring the implementation of treaties, agreements and contracts.
After a full academic course a specialist in public administraton may hold the following positions:
- director of enterprises, organizations;
- assistant director of the company;
- head of the department in enterprise;
- head of the enterprise.
May work in:
- state structures and institutions;
- local and state management bodies;
- foreign companies and firms;
- industrial and trade companies;
- small and medium business.