Medical and Pharmaceutical Faculty of Kyiv International University provides training of specialist in: Pharmacy, pharmaceutical industry.
(organization of drugstores, wholesale and retail sale, production (manufacturing) of drugs).
Disciplines of the general training cycle:
- Advanced mathematics;
- Pharmaceutical Botany;
- Inorganic and organic chemistry;
- Analytic chemistry;
- Physical Chemistry and Dispersoidology;
- Biology with fundamental genetics;
- Human Anatomy;
- Information and computer technology in pharmacy;
- Physical Methods of Analysis and Metrology;
- Pre-hospital First Aid;
- Pharmacy and industrial technology of medicinal measures;
- Organisation and Economics in Pharmacy ;
- Management and Marketing in Pharmacy;
- Pharmaceutical and toxicological chemistry;
- Clinical pharmacy;
- Medical and pharmaceutical commodity;
- Laboratory Diagnostics;
- Sanitary Science in Pharmacy;
- Basics of ecology;
- Extremаl Medicine.
Extensive professional knowledge of the specialty is formed of the following subjects:
higher mathematics; toxicology; biology; chemistry; physiology; anatomy; physiology; biochemistry; community health; microbiology; pathology; pharmaceutics; biopharmaceutics; pharmaceutical chemistry; medicinal chemistry; pharmacology; pharmacokinetics; biopharmaceutical chemistry; pharmacoeconomics; history of medicine and pharmacy; hygiene in pharmacy; pharmaceutical technology of medicines; industrial technology of medicines; organization and economics of pharmacy; extreme medicine; ethics and deontology in pharmacy.
Pharmacists, graduates of “Pharmacy, pharmaceutical industry” speciality have the widest choice of working places:
- pharmaceutical firms;
- pharmacy depots;
- pharmaceutical factories;
- scientific research institutions;
- pharmaceutical business sphere.
Pharmacist has the widest range of professional opportunities and has no problems with the employment in any country. Pharmacist is one of the most essential professions.