Admission for studying foreigners and stateless persons to the Kyiv International University is carried out in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine "On Higher Education", "On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons", "On Foreign Ukrainians", "On refugees and persons in need of additional or temporary protection ", by decree of President of Ukraine on June 03, 1994 No. 271 "On Measures for Development economic cooperation of regions of Ukraine with adjacent areas The Republic of Belarus and the administrative-territorial units of the Republic Moldova", by the Ministry of Education and
Science of Ukraine dated November 1, 2013 No1541 "Some Issues of the Organization of the Recruitment and Training (Internship) of Foreigners and Stateless Persons" registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013, № 2004/24536.
Foreigners who come to Ukraine for study, enter the University on accredited educational programs (specialties). Admission of foreign students to study at the expense of individual or legal entity is carried out:
- once a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (but not later than on December 15) for obtaining Bachelor's and Master's degrees.
To receive an invitation to training foreigners should apply with a letter (by e-mail) to the University administration with a request to be taken on education to Kyiv International University (email@example.com):
To obtain an entry visa, you should:
- application (attached);
- motivation letter;
- consent to personal data collection and processing;
- copy of the first page of the passport in English;
- copy of the high school document with a list of subjects studied and grades in English.
FOREIGN CITIZENS PRESENT TO THE CUSTOMS CONTROL IN THE AIRPORT OF KIEV:
- contact the nearest Embassy of Ukraine in your own or in a neighboring country with an application for an entry visa (D) by attaching to it an invitation to study at the Kyiv International University;
- inform the university administration about the date of arrival in Kyiv airport and the number of the flight (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
FOREIGN APPLICANTS HAVE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- passport with the entry visa D;
- original invitation to study;
- no less than 3 000$ (three thousand dollars) in cash or in bank account;
- to know the goal of arrival.
- a notarized copy of the secondary education certificate with academic scores (notarized copies of documents with their translation into Ukrainian according to legislation of the issuing country should be legalized in the Ukrainian consulate of the corresponding country in accordance with the established procedure (2 copies));
- passport with the entry visa D or a document certifying a stateless person (translated into Ukrainian and legalized);
- medical certificate of the HIV - negative status of the applicant according to agreements between Ukraine and other states or lines from medical and preventive;
- contract of voluntary health insurance (translated into Ukrainian and legalized);
- contract of voluntary insurance of liability to third parties for reimbursement of expenses connected with his expulsion from the country'
- 12 pictures 30x40 mm;
- open return ticket up to a year (except citizens of CIS countries).
Notarized copies of documents with their translation into Ukrainian according to legislation of the issuing country should be legalized in the Ukrainian consulate of the corresponding country in accordance with the established procedure.AFTER THE ENROLMENT THE FOREIGN STUDENTS HAVE TO
Stages of Admission campaign:
- sign a contract on education;
- pay the tuition fees;
- renew the duration of stay in Ukraine;
- fill out a medical insurance policy;
- fill out a voluntary insurance policy in case of lack the return ticket;
- nostrify the education certificate in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- The beginning of accepting applications and documents - 01 July - 11 October 2020
- Entrance exams - 01 July - 25 October 2020
- Admission of entrants for the funds of physical (legal) persons to 15 December 2020
Foreign citizens are enrolled in the Preparatory Division throughout the year.
- The classes start as of October, 1, 2020.
- The training period at the Preparatory Division is 10 month.
Foreigners with graduation certificates from foundation courses of another higher educational institution of Ukraine are enrolled in vacant first-year positions of the University on the basis of results of an interview in a major subject.