A foreigner has to get an invitation to study at the University.Required document may be send in scanned JPEG format to the e-mail of KIU firstname.lastname@example.org:
- an application for invitation addressed to the rector of KIU (in Ukrainian, Russian or English).
- copies of the following documents:
- birth certificate or passport;
- secondary education certificate;
- point out residential address and address for invitation blank (we shall send it by registered mail).
A foreigner’s personal invitation is the basis for student visa receiving in Embassy of Ukraine in the country of foreigner’s residence.An academic year of the preparatory division consists of two semesters:
- The first semester lasts from October up to January with end-of-semester exams.
- The second semester lasts from February up to June. End-of-semester exams last 2-3 weeks.
- Full-time education.
A student of the preparatory division gains a graduation certificate after successful passing exams. The state-recognized certificate of a PD leaver gives an opportunity to enter any higher education institution of Ukraine, Russia, Belorussia and other CIS countries according to a chosen specialty.
A foreigner who has the education certificate gained at home can undertake further study according to his/her specialty of Kyiv International University under condition of certificate’s nostrification in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Students who have master degree can enter a PhD program in KIU. After successful defense of a thesis they get Doctor of Philosophy degree according to his/her specialty.Required are the following documents for admission:
- a notarized copy of the secondary education certificate with academic scores (notarized copies of documents with their translation into Ukrainian according to legislation of the issuing country should be legalized in the Ukrainian consulate of the corresponding country in accordance with the established procedure (2 copies));
- passport with the entry visa D or a document certifying a stateless person (translated into Ukrainian and legalized);
- medical certificate of the HIV - negative status of the applicant according to agreements between Ukraine and other states or lines from medical and preventive;
- contract of voluntary health insurance (translated into Ukrainian and legalized);
- contract of voluntary insurance of liability to third parties for reimbursement of expenses connected with his expulsion from the country'
- 12 pictures 30x40 mm;
- open return ticket up to a year (except citizens of CIS countries).
Documents 1, 3, 4 should be notarized according to legislation of the issuing country and legalized in accordance with established procedure.