The Scientific Society of Students, Postgraduates, Doctoral Students and Young Scientists is a self-governing association that promotes interest in science among youth of the university.
Head of the Scientific Society - Valerii I. Aleksanian
The main activities of the Scientific Society are:
- to promote creating conditions of the effective scientific research of the students, postgraduates and young scientists;
- to promote and organize the publication of scientific papers of the students, postgraduates and young scientists;
- to assist improving the quality of scientific research;
- to promote creating conditions of the competitions, Olympiads, conferences and other scientific activities, to create favourable conditions for participation in such activities;
- to promote development of the youth scientific research initiatives.