Within the framework of inter-university agreements, the University collaborates with partner higher educational institutions of the USA, China, Russia, Japan, Portugal, Poland, France, Latvia. Based on the current requirements, Kyiv International University is an active participant in EU projects Tempus, Erasmus Plus, Horizon 2020, which contribute to the expansion of partnerships with European universities. Beginning with the academic year 2003–2004, the Kyiv International University has been an active member of European projects under the EU TEMPUS.During this period six projects developed at KyIU received funding the EU and were implemented in cooperation with European universities:
1. 2003 - “EU Standards in Teaching International Tourism Economics”.
2. 2004 - “European Student Self-Governance Practice in Ukrainian Universities”.
3. 2005 - “Modernization of International Relations Offices”.
4. 2006 - “European-Ukrainian approach to the Inter-University Rating System in Ukraine”.
5. 2008 - “Crisis Analysis and Decision Making in Ukraine”.
6. 2012 - “Human Security (environment, quality of food, public health and society on Territories Contaminated by Radiocactive Agents”.
Within the framework of the projects computer labs and a videoconference room were equipped which are now used for lectures by European professors in Kyiv Internationsl University:
The University's international activitiy aimes at ensuring its integration with the international academic community to create optimal conditions for academic mobility of students and teachers, implementation of joint educational programs and research training. The university's partners are universities, educational institutions of Great Britain, France, Poland, Moldova, Latvia, Georgia, China.