The College, a structural subdivision of Kyiv International University, is a higher educational establishment of the 1st level of accreditation that trains specialists of the qualification level “Junior specialist” in the fields of “Law”, “Economy”, “Tourism”, “Journalism”, “Pharmacy”, “Construction and civil engineering", Computer Sciences, “Performing arts”.College’s Priorities:
- Graduates of the college can continue their education at the qualification level of bachelor at Kyiv International University and other higher educational establishments of the 3rd and 4th levels of accreditation according to the shortened curriculum and after graduation;
- High level of equipping students with particular industry, preparing them for their professional work;
- Modern educational technologies;
- Language training in specialized classrooms, labs;
- Programs of physical development, recreation programs (sporting sections, competitions);
- Development of intellectual abilities;
- Modern material and technical base of the University.