Institute of Linguistics and Psychology of Kyiv International University provides training of specialists in: psychology.
Extensive professional knowledge of the specialty is formed of the following subjects:
Disciplines of the general training cycle:
- Pedagogy and Psychology of a Higher School;
- Methodology of Teaching at Higher school;
- Psychological Basics of Strategic Management;
- Theoretical and Methodological Problems of Psychology;
- Methodology and Organization of Scientific Research.
Disciplines of the cycle of vocational training:
- Psychology of Mass Behaviour;
- Psychological technologies of business consulting and business training;
- Psychological Support of Negotiating Process;
- Basics of Public Relations;
- Psychology of Creativity;
- Gender Psychocology;
- Psychology of Image;
- Clinical Psychodiagnostics;
- Organizational Psycology;
- The basics of psychotherapy;
- Technologies of Psychological Consulting;
- Gerontological Psychology;
- Crisis psychological counseling;
- Problems of psychological compatibility in practical activity;
- Modern psycho-correction techniques in practical psychology.
Students of the Institute of Psychology, Social and Political Sciences receive practical
- the Institute of Social and Political Psychology;
- the departments of social and psychological services;
- the departments of Kyiv City Committee of the International Red Cross;
- the Ukrainian Institute of Integrative Psychology and Psychotherapy;
After a full academic course a specialist in Psychology is prepared for:
- advisory activities for psychology;
- forecasting and analysis of socio-psychological phenomena in Ukraine;
- implementation of applied research and development in the field of humanitarian problems;
- providing selection and adaptation of staff;
- providing psychological care and psychological support of industrial, educational, social and other spheres;
- pedagogical work in higher educational institutions.
May work in:
- state structures and institutions (state administration, departments of relevant ministries, commercial bodies);
- centres of applied psychology and social work;
- social and psychological structures that ensure negotiation processes, form and select personnel, optimize organization and relationships in a working group;
- all institutions and agencies dealing with social and psychological assistance, professional psychological selection in the centres of psychological diagnosis, psychoanalysis and psychocorrection.
May hold the following positions:
- psychologist and consultant;
- practical psychologist;
- psychologist-diagnostician in education, health, social sector;
- lecturer in psychology and applied psychological subjects in schools and colleges.