Institute of Linguistics and Psychology of Kyiv International University provides training of specialists in: educational, pedagogical sciences (professional scientist).
Specialist in pedagogy of higher education, teacher of higher education institutions
Extensive professional knowledge of the specialty is formed of the following subjects:
- The Bologna process and higher education.
- Didactic systems in higher education.
- Intellectual Property.
- Systematic approach to higher education
- Modern Educational Technologies
- Theory and practice in higher professional education in Ukraine.
- Methods of teaching in higher school.
- Modelling in the expert’s activities.
- Modelling in the educational and professional training.
- Educational rhetoric.
- Educational and professional psychology.
- Teachers’ control in the system of education.
- Practical training and internships.
- Psychological training of the teacher.
- Social and environmental safety activities.
- Information Technologies in Education.
- Management in education.
- Physical education and psychological training.
Students of the master's degree receive practical training at the Kiev International university and other higher educational institutions of iii – iv levels of accreditation
After a full academic course a specialist in pedagogy is prepared for teaching activities and may work in higher educational institutions of iii – iv levels of accreditation
May hold the following positions:
- university teacher;
- teacher of professional educational institution;
- scientific consulant, assistant.