Faculty of Economics of Kyiv International University provides training of specialists in: management.
List of educational and professional program components
Disciplines of general training cycle:
- Agreement Law;
- Public Administration;
- Business administration;
- Financial Management;
- Informational Systems and Technologies of Organization.
Disciplines of professional training cycle:
- Legal Fundamentals of Administration;
- Psychology of Management;
- Organization behavior and business protocol;
- Global Macroeconomic Policy;
- Administrative management;
- International Business;
- Audit and Assessment of Management Efficiency;
- Strategic Management;
- Reengineering of business processes;
- Innovative Management;
- Logistic Management.
Students receive practical training at:
- banks and financial institutions;
- investment companies;
- consulting firms;
- the industrial and commercial enterprises;
- Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
After a full academic course a specialist in Management of Organizations is prepared for work associated with:
- management of production;
- financial management;
- financial support of a company;
- investment management;
- personnel management;
- organization of the administrative apparatus;
- economic calculations and forecasting;
- project analysis and business planning;
- organization of payments and work incentives;
- market research and analysis;
- marketing and sales;
- technical support of a company and its subdivisions.
After a full academic course a specialist in Management of Organizations may hold the following positions:
- manager in foreign companies and firms that have international links;
- head of small, medium businesses;
- chief specialist, head of the commercial services, in wholesale, retail and stock market, stock exchanges;
- manager and chief specialist of the functional units of organs of state and local governments, enterprises and institutions of industry.
May work in:
- state structures and institutions (state administration, departments of relevant ministries, commercial bodies);
- local and state governance;
- foreign companies;
- all and medium business enterprises;
- higher educational institutions that train specialists in the field of economics, organization and management.