Institute of International Relations
Iryna V. Timenko
Director of the Institute, ProfessorInstitute of International Relations provides training of specialists in:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Master’s degree.
- International relations, social communication and regional studios
Educational process in the Institute of International Relations is provided by 3 departments:
- International Relations and Foreign Policy Department
- International Tourism Department
- Foreign Languages Department
- Turkish and others.
- Major research areas: "International, legal, political and economic principles of European integration of Ukraine" and "Protection of human rights: international and national aspects".
- Scientific conferences: XVIII International scientific-practical conference "Ukraine in European integration processes" (02.15.14); Steps on the way to Ukrainian dream: Pavlo Sheremeta Lecture (10.28.14); Opportunities for professional and career growth: advice from Anders Ostlund (11.12.14); VI International Scientific Conference "Analysis of International Relations" (05.20.15); Ukrainian scientific-practical conference "Economic development strategy of Ukraine in modern geopolitical challenges" (10.23.15); International scientific-practical conference "Ukraine's European choice in the context of modern security challenges and realities" (03.14.15).
- Scientific groups: “European Youth", "International Politics in the Modern World", "Ukraine in the international relations", "young diplomat”, Studio of public international law", "Studio on Private International Law, “economics and foreign affairs”, "Computer and a man", "Economic and mathematical simulation and optimization of management decisions", "Ukrainian Internet publication”, travel club “Azimut”.
As a part of the Centre for International Law is a judicial room, which is modeled after a real courtroom. In this room students of the Institute of International Relations and Institute of Law students can conduct hearings in various fields. It helps students get practical experience of the trial, learn the rules for court proceedings and enhance their abilities and skills.
Your Successful Career starts in KyIU!